Ontario County Park (Ontario)
- New York State Atlas & Gazetteer (Delorme Mapping Company) page(s): ????
- Other Maps: FingerLakes Map
- How to get there:
- Turn right onto Gannett Hill Rd from route 64 south 3 miles
south of Bristol Mountain ski area. Follow signs for park entrance which
is near the top of the hill. And it's quite a hill!
- Description of the Park:
- Large grassy hills to romp in. Very large camping sites.
- Phone number for the campground:
- Phone number for making reservations:
- Campground open during the following season:
- 3 season
- Number of electric sites: 0
- Number of non-electric sites: 0
- Number of cabin sites: 0
- Description of the sites:
- Excellent Tent Site!
- Quiet hours:
- Nearby Activities:
- Description of the facilities:
- The following facilities/activities can be found at (or near) the campground: